As the presenting sponsor of the 27th annual Santa Barbara International Film Festival, lynda.com is once again pleased to open the door to four entertainment-industry panels that feature some of Hollywood’s top talent from the world of producers, directors, and screenwriters. Panelist are carefully chosen during the awards season and include many you’ll see on the Golden Globes®, Emmys®, and Oscars®.
For more information about the 2012 Santa Barbara International Film Festival visit Sbiff.org.
Leslie Urdang (producer, Beginners) speaks about distribution opportunities for indy films.
Denise Ream (Producer, Cars 2) talks about collaborating with John Lassiter and 40 car companies.
Dede Gardner (producer, Tree of Life) on promoting the movie without using Brad Pitt’s face.
Interested in more?
• All of the 2012 Santa Barbara International Film Festival women’s panel coverage on lynda.com
• All lynda.com documentaries
Suggested courses to watch next:
• 2011 SBIFF Director’s Panel: Directors On Directing
• 2011 SBIFF Producer’s Panel: Movers and Shakers
• 2011 SBIFF Writer’s Panel: It Starts with the Script
• 2011 SBIFF Women’s Panel: Creative Forces: Women in the Business