Have you ever worked on a multiple-camera shoot and been left wondering how to bring all the footage together? This week, join Rich and me as we explore how to process multi-camera footage from a music video shoot using Premiere Pro. We’ll step you through the post-production workflow required to create a multi-cam video that you can be really proud of.
This week you’ll learn how to
• Post-process multi-camera footage in Premiere Pro
• Organize multi-camera shots in Premiere Pro
• Synchronize audio from multi-camera shots using click tracks
• Edit multi-camera footage in Premiere Pro
• Create a multi-camera source in Premiere Pro