Boost your spreadsheet know-how in minutes with these easy Microsoft Excel tips from expert lynda.com instructors.
1. Learn how to keep the content of your cells within the boundaries of your design.
2. Want to quickly copy a cell’s formatting? The Format Painter can help.
3. Find out how to add links within your workbook to another workbook document, or other resource.
4. Line chart? Pie chart? Column chart? Which type will work best for your data?
5. Transfer your data from an Excel worksheet to PowerPoint, where you can present it as a chart or table.
Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.