Announcing a new Book Design playlist
Published by James Fritz | Wednesday, June 5th, 2013
You may have noticed that over the last few weeks we’ve been releasing a variety of courses about book design, including:
• Designing a Book by Nigel French
• Designing a Photo Book by Nigel French
• Distributing and Marketing Ebooks by David Wogahn
Now that these courses are finished, we’re proud to share a complete Book Design playlist that will take you from starting the design of a book to publishing it online, while inspiring you along the way. Here’s a breakdown of what you’ll learn.
• InDesign Typography
• Designing a Book
• Designing a Book Cover
• Designing a Photo Book
• Lightroom 4 Essentials: 03 Creating Prints and Books
• Creating Photo Books with Blurb
• InDesign CS6 to EPUB, Kindle, and iPad
• Creating a Fixed-Layout EPUB
• Creating Photography Ebooks
• Distributing and Marketing Ebooks
• The Creative Spark: Stacey Williams-Ng, Interactive Book Designer
• Ed Emberley, Children’s Book Illustrator
Ready to learn? You can add these courses as your own playlist.
Watch for more book design courses in the future. If you have any specific requests, let us know in the comments below.