When you shoot portraits—whether of individuals, families, or business groups—are you posing your subjects to look their best?
In the latest lynda.com photography course, Family and Group Portraiture, author Natalie Fobes (former photographer for the Seattle Times and National Geographic) describes the techniques behind successful group portraits, including tips for posing individual subjects, large groups, and families. She also details how to work with subjects to minimize those things they’d rather not have committed to pixels.
Natalie’s new course is just one of our recent photography releases. If you’re interested in Adobe’s new Photoshop Lightroom 4, don’t miss the new Lightroom 4 Essentials series, with Chris Orwig. The first two installments are available now, with more coming very soon.
Interested in more?
• The full Family and Group Portraiture course on lynda.com
• All Photography courses on lynda.com
• All courses from Chris Orwig on lynda.com
• All courses from Natalie Fobes on lynda.com
Suggested courses to watch next:
• Photoshop Lightroom 4 Essentials: Enhancing Photos with the Develop Module
• Photoshop Lightroom 4 New Features
• Shooting with Wireless Flash: Studio Portraits
• Narrative Portraiture: Portraits of Two Texas Artists
• Photoshop Lightroom 4 Essentials: Organizing and Sharing with the Library Module