Logic Pro’s ES P polyphonic synthesizer: Introduction
David Franz, content manager, Audio | Monday, November 28th, 2011
For the next several months, we’ll be releasing new training bi-weekly on the virtual instruments found in Logic Pro and Pro Tools. In this week’s post, we’ll dig deeper into the instruments found in Logic Pro.
From the newly released chapter of
, author Brian Trifon shows off Virtual Instruments in Logic Pro Logic’s ES P polyphonic synthesizer and what it’s capable of. Check out the ES P Polyphonic Synthesizer introduction video here, then log in and dive deeper into learning the instrument and creating amazing music with it.
in the Online Training Library Virtual Instruments in Logic Pro ® today, and look out for new training on virtual instruments for Pro Tools and Logic Pro users coming soon!
Interested in more?
• All audio courses in the Online Training Library ®
• All courses from Brian Trifon in the Online Training Library ®
Suggested courses to watch next:
• Logic Pro 9 Essential Training
• Pro Tools 9 Essential Training
• Ableton Live 8 Essential Training
• Jason Bentley’s Twilight Remix: Start to Finish
Audio, Logic Pro