The Santa Barbara Middle School (SBMS) Teen Press visited our offices, and did a great job interviewing Lynda and Bruce recently about what inspires them, why they sponsor the festival, their history, and more. Watch the entire series:
- - Lynda and Bruce on why they chose to sponsor the film festival.
- - The alternate reality of running lynda.com during the last few years.
- - Lynda and Bruce talk about jobs and goals that led them to where they are today.
- - How Bruce got into graphic design and how he’s still learning.
- - Explaining how helping people inspired Lynda to become a teacher.
- - What got Lynda and Bruce to take teaching from the classroom to online.
- - Bruce explains how Legos inspire learning.
- - Lynda and Bruce explain what inspires the Creative Inspirations documentaries.
P.S. If you don’t get the See’s Candy reference, watch The logo story.